ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Do you think exitscape should get a new source?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
banned2
Bloodline
Bloodline

PostSubject: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:46 pm

i think we should because, the server is heavily outdated, i mean without miles and exits interference this could be played on moparscape with no problem, and we still use object training, that's not so good.... and we have a very bad economy, no skills and very few players on most is like 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:01 am

NO NEW SOURCE. thats what ppl like about this sever. its Got skillz 7.3 u NEVEER see them anymore... lots of ppl asked me what soruce is this and where can they get it too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miles24
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:11 am

ima have 2 servers soon till my bro is old enough to take over exitscape... ima start my own cus i just want a server i own lol... technically i dont fully own exitscape cus exit put alot togeather for me other than a few little fixes i made...

that and i hate all the bugs it has in it they bug me more than they bug the server......
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exitscape.no-ip.biz
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 am

Shocked Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8 ball605
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:22 am

maybe in a few months we can get a new source but we will need a really really good 1 Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miles24
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:46 am

im not after a good source... just one with the fewest bugs... i can make the quests and all that good myself later on.
Back to top Go down
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:08 pm

dont turn it into those no pking just skilling sevesr Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8 ball605
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:56 pm

im sorry but really i think we might need a new source but a really really good 1 not like jbirdscape or deltascape/one which wasnt seen
but yes we need 1 with fewest bugs but if we make 1 good server which never gets boring then exitscape will be famous
oh yeah no restart bug also i hate that 1 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 pm

if theres no restarts.. sever will shk because therell be ltos of NULLS...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miles24
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:29 pm

server restarting isnt a bug lol...
its something i setup to clear nulls if a server nulls to much a null counts as a player even tho nothing is there...
it causes flooding wich can eventually 1 lag the server or 2 crash the server...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think exitscape should get a new source?   

Back to top Go down

Do you think exitscape should get a new source?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1