ExitScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

REQUEST A BAN--- they'll get banned if exit or miles or something thinks they should :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST A BAN--- they'll get banned if exit or miles or something thinks they should :D   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:11 pm

yuup thats him... o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8 ball605
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST A BAN--- they'll get banned if exit or miles or something thinks they should :D   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:24 pm

u believed him?!he has no chatproof!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST A BAN--- they'll get banned if exit or miles or something thinks they should :D   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:36 pm

the chat proof says. Team killordie? the only reason they would say that is so you wont att them because u are wearing sara and gth and hit soo hhigh and fast lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8 ball605
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST A BAN--- they'll get banned if exit or miles or something thinks they should :D   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:44 pm

nicole how does it feel for some1 to pk u when ur in safe it feels like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8 ball605
CommonMember
CommonMember

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST A BAN--- they'll get banned if exit or miles or something thinks they should :D   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:46 pm

thanks nicole be back tomorow i gotta study for honors math and english bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole
ADD1CT3D
ADD1CT3D

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST A BAN--- they'll get banned if exit or miles or something thinks they should :D   Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 pm

only time when i att pl in safe is when they break rule or its their fault when they run in the middle of my spec.... and np.. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST A BAN--- they'll get banned if exit or miles or something thinks they should :D   

Back to top Go down

REQUEST A BAN--- they'll get banned if exit or miles or something thinks they should :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3